2019 RAM 1500 Trims and Features
Martinsville drivers can finally experience all that the 2019 RAM 1500 trims and features will enhance your driving experience. And with six trim levels to choose from and a variety of exciting additional features, driving this new RAM pickup truck is both job-ready and a blast to take around Danville.
RAM 1500 Limited
Known as the base model, the RAM 1500 Limited delivers plenty of versatility and utility:
- Class-exclusive Active-Level™ Four-Corner Air Suspension
- Available 22-inch wheels
- Power running boards
- Fully dampening assisted tailgate
- Full LED headlights
- Available class-exclusive RAMBOX® Cargo Management System
RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn Edition
The 2019 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn Edition adds a variety of features:
- Class-exclusive coil-link rear suspension
- Available off-road package
- AVailable power running boards
- Heated and ventilated front and rear seats
- Available 19-speaker Harman Kardon sound system
RAM 1500 Rebel
The RAM 1500 Rebel is the right choice if you’re looking for a vehicle to partner with on off-road adventures.
- Electronic locking rear differential
- Increased ground clearance
- Front tow hooks
- 33-inch tires
- Tire tread seat inserts
- Available 8.4-inch Uconnect
RAM 1500 Laramie
The RAM 1500 Laramie gives Reidsville, NC drivers an edge for performance.
- Chrome grille
- Available Blind Spot Monitoring with Trailer Assist
- Tow up to 11,610 pounds
- Heated and ventilated seats
- Reclining rear seats
RAM 1500 Big Horn
If you want a strong pickup truck, the RAM 1500 Big Horn is for you.
- Available 20-inch wheels
- Available Sport Appearance Package
- Best-in-class interior volume storage
- 3.5-inch driver display
RAM 1500 Tradesman
The RAM 1500 Tradesman is at the top of the RAM trim levels, and for good reason. Each model comes with impressive features such as:
- High-strength steel frame
- Tow up to 12,750 pounds
- Enjoy 2,300 pounds of payload capacity
- Standard keyless start
Find Yours at Gunter CDJR Martinsville Today
From its exterior features to its interior features, the RAM 1500 is an impressive model to drive and offers truly impressive towing capability. Not sure which RAM configuration is right for you? Compare the Mega Cab vs. Crew Cab! Be sure to visit Gunter CDJR Martinsville today to explore a new RAM model in stock in person or to compare the RAM 1500 vs Toyota Tundra and see why you need to bring this one home.
Want to take your search in another direction? Learn more about Jeep Wrangler interior features.
Designed with the highest-quality tech available, the 2019 RAM 1500 keeps you informed, entertained, and connected while on the go in Danville. Explore the 2019 RAM 1500 technology features below and head to Gunter CDJR Martinsville to experience one for yourself. Learn More View RAM 1500 Inventory Contact Us Uconnect® 4C Nav The available Uconnect® provides you…
Martinsville drivers can finally experience all that the 2019 RAM 1500 trims and features will enhance your driving experience. And with six trim levels to choose from and a variety of exciting additional features, driving this new RAM pickup truck is both job-ready and a blast to take around Danville. Learn More About the RAM…