How Much Can a RAM 1500 Tow? | Gunter CDJR Martinsville
Are you wondering how much can a RAM 1500 can tow? When properly specced, the 2019 RAM 1500 has a max towing capacity of 12,750 pounds. With that much pulling power, the RAM 1500 earns Best-in-Class V8 Engine Towing* capacity. Learn more about the all-new features and technology that improve RAM 1500 towing capacity and make your toughest jobs a breeze!
RAM 1500 Engines & Capacities
Select one of three engines on the 2019 RAM 1500 to enjoy unique performance capabilities! Each engine is paired with a class-exclusive TorqueFlite® 8-speed automatic transmission to ensure a blend of capability and efficiency. Specs for each engine is as follows:
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine with eTorque—produces 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque and offers a maximum towing capability of 7,730 pounds.
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine—produces 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque, allowing for a max towing capacity of 11,610 pounds.
- 5.7L HEMI® Engine with eTorque—the same 395 hp V8 bolstered by the eTorque mild hybrid system boosts towing to as much as 12,750 pounds.
Payload capacity ranges from 2,100 to 2,300 pounds depending on the trim level.
Towing Focused Features
The 2019 RAM 1500 uses both brains and brawn to ensure powerful towing. This light-duty pickup offers some truly advanced features to make towing around Martinsville easier than ever. Key towing features include:
- TorqueFlite® Transmission: This transmission works in tandem with the eTorque mild hybrid system to allow the RAM 1500 to achieve up to 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway.
- Largest-in-Class Brakes: The RAM 1500 features 14.9-inch brakes for greater stopping while towing on Danville and Reidsville, NC roads.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path and Trailer Detection: Keep track of those driving around you and your trailer with this advanced driver aid.
Test Drive the 2019 RAM 1500 at Gunter CDJR Martinsville in Ridgeway!
Now that you’ve learned about how much the RAM 1500 can tow, are you interested in buying or leasing on today? Our sales and finance team will help you find the perfect RAM truck that fits your lifestyle and budget. Estimate your monthly payment before you come to Gunter CDJR Martinsville in Ridgeway today! Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
*Class based on Light-Duty pickup
Learn More with Gunter CDJR Martinsville
2019 Jeep Wrangler models provide Martinsville drivers an interior that’s just as capable as its off-road features. From Jeep Wrangler cargo space, to Uconnect® infotainment, the Jeep Wrangler interior is a great place to be! Learn more about Jeep Wrangler cargo space and interior features with help from Gunter CDJR Martinsville. Jeep Wrangler InventoryContact Us Jeep Wrangler:…
Are you wondering how much can a RAM 1500 can tow? When properly specced, the 2019 RAM 1500 has a max towing capacity of 12,750 pounds. With that much pulling power, the RAM 1500 earns Best-in-Class V8 Engine Towing* capacity. Learn more about the all-new features and technology that improve RAM 1500 towing capacity and…
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler not only provides some serious off-road capabilities but offers a fun and exciting Danville drive. With ten different exterior color options and two interior color options, you can build your Wrangler to fit your style. Drive the crossover SUV you’ve been wanting. Learn more at Gunter CDJR Martinsville, ask about the Jeep Wave program,…
Jeep Wrangler LED headlights let Danville and Reidsville, NC drivers increase their visibility, providing a better and safer driving experience. Jeep Wrangler LED headlights can be equipped to a new Jeep Wrangler for easier and safer navigation around Martinsville. You can purchase a higher trim for LED lighting or outfit a lower trim with approved Mopar® LED bulbs….
Can you trade in a financed car? The answer is yes! However, Martinsville drivers should be aware that your loan doesn’t go away just because you traded your vehicle in. If you’re in need of financing advice, including how to get financing with bad credit, our finance center can answer your questions. Learn more here…