How Much Can a RAM 1500 Tow? | Gunter CDJR Martinsville
Are you wondering how much can a RAM 1500 can tow? When properly specced, the 2019 RAM 1500 has a max towing capacity of 12,750 pounds. With that much pulling power, the RAM 1500 earns Best-in-Class V8 Engine Towing* capacity. Learn more about the all-new features and technology that improve RAM 1500 towing capacity and make your toughest jobs a breeze!
RAM 1500 Engines & Capacities
Select one of three engines on the 2019 RAM 1500 to enjoy unique performance capabilities! Each engine is paired with a class-exclusive TorqueFlite® 8-speed automatic transmission to ensure a blend of capability and efficiency. Specs for each engine is as follows:
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine with eTorque—produces 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque and offers a maximum towing capability of 7,730 pounds.
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine—produces 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque, allowing for a max towing capacity of 11,610 pounds.
- 5.7L HEMI® Engine with eTorque—the same 395 hp V8 bolstered by the eTorque mild hybrid system boosts towing to as much as 12,750 pounds.
Payload capacity ranges from 2,100 to 2,300 pounds depending on the trim level.
Towing Focused Features
The 2019 RAM 1500 uses both brains and brawn to ensure powerful towing. This light-duty pickup offers some truly advanced features to make towing around Martinsville easier than ever. Key towing features include:
- TorqueFlite® Transmission: This transmission works in tandem with the eTorque mild hybrid system to allow the RAM 1500 to achieve up to 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway.
- Largest-in-Class Brakes: The RAM 1500 features 14.9-inch brakes for greater stopping while towing on Danville and Reidsville, NC roads.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path and Trailer Detection: Keep track of those driving around you and your trailer with this advanced driver aid.
Test Drive the 2019 RAM 1500 at Gunter CDJR Martinsville in Ridgeway!
Now that you’ve learned about how much the RAM 1500 can tow, are you interested in buying or leasing on today? Our sales and finance team will help you find the perfect RAM truck that fits your lifestyle and budget. Estimate your monthly payment before you come to Gunter CDJR Martinsville in Ridgeway today! Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
*Class based on Light-Duty pickup
Learn More with Gunter CDJR Martinsville
Like other popular Jeep models, the Jeep Renegade is one of the most capable off-road SUVs you can buy. What you may not know is that a wide range of available Jeep Renegade interior accessories make this midsize SUV an excellent choice for day-to-day driving, too. From versatile cargo solutions, advanced infotainment, and plush comfort…
If you want to turn heads on the Martinsville roads, then the Dodge Charger is sure to make a statement on every journey. As powerhouse muscle car with serious class, it’s hard to choose just one of the 2020 Dodge Charger trim levels to take home to Danville. Whether you’re looking for a budget-friendly thrill…
The Jeep Gladiator is a versatile powerhouse whether you are commuting to work in Danville or heading off-road in Martinsville, so it’s no surprise that Jeep fans have been anxiously awaiting information about the latest model. And while there’s plenty to discuss, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator engine pushes this model past the competition with best-in-class…
The 2020 Jeep Compass has everyone talking. All the buzz surrounds its off-road capabilities and smooth style. If you happen to be in the Reidsville, NC area and are looking for a compact SUV, you have found one! The Jeep Compass offers a lot of lovable features for the adventurer in you. The Compass blends sophistication…
When put up against cars like the Ford Escape, the 2020 Jeep Compass demolishes the competition. The Compass is Jeep’s answer to what SUV you should buy for your family. With glowing Jeep Compass reviews and satisfied drivers, there is no reason not to get behind the wheel of this beast! Gunter CDJR Martinsville are best suited…