2019 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
Sitting behind the driver’s seat of an all-new 2019 RAM 1500 means enjoying leading capability while achieving up to 20 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and FWD. Best-in-Class 4X4 fuel economy ensures strong efficiency throughout the lineup. Explore all efficiency scores with Gunter CDJR Martinsville to find out how much you’ll save at Martinsville pumps.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Ratings
The All-New 2019 RAM 1500 is available with three state-of-the-art engines – here’s how efficiency scores break down by configuration:
3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque:
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): Up to 20 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway.
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): Up to 19 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway.
5.7L HEMI V8 Engine:
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): Up to 15 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway.
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): Up to 15 mpg in the city and 21 mpg on the highway.
5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque:
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): Up to 17 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway.
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): Up to 17 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway.
Whether you’re going off-roading in Danville or commuting into Reidsville, NC, you’ll enjoy strong EPA-estimates across the full range of RAM 1500 trims, ensuring you save money while harnessing commanding power. The vehicle even boasts a Best-in-Class 4X4 driving range of 624 miles.
What Is eTorque?
If you’re wondering how the RAM 1500 manages to return such strong MPG ratings, look to the eTorque system. It replaces the alternator with a 48-volt belt-driven motor to create a mild hybrid system that delivers more torque, higher payload ratings, and higher tow ratings, plus that all-important enhanced efficiency.
RAM 1500 Efficiency Systems
It isn’t just eTorque that makes the RAM 1500 so efficient. Further features include:
- Standard TorqueFlite 8-Speed Automatic Transmission: Alters shift points for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Elevated Hood and Redesigned Roof: Lowers your drag coefficient for superior aerodynamic performance.
- Active Air Dam: Lowers once the truck reaches 30 miles per hour.
Find the RAM 1500 for Sale at Gunter CDJR Martinsville
You’ll find the RAM 1500 in our showroom, and our team will be happy to talk you through trim levels, arrange a test drive, or answer any further questions. To find out more, simply contact us today.